forged Sternlight posting?

Apparently someone has forged a Sternlight posting on sci.crypt and
alt.privacy.clipper. If the author can hear me: you should be severely
ashamed. I've said before that Sternlight is actually (in a warped way)
a *resource* to the net because of his representation of the NSA and
`fuzzy-brained public' opinion. Without him, we'd have nothing but all
of ourselves in a bland choir.

Cypherpunks, maybe we can help track down the culprit. The forgery says
`recently, some have called me a dupe'. Perhaps it is an allusion to a
recent flame war wherein the counterfeiter participated.

Cypherpunks are sneaky, but not sleazy. I look forward to the day when
digital signatures and other authentication methods make forged
postings like this a strange historical anachronism.