lucas encryption beta available

U.S. and Canadian cypherpunks:

I have a very early BETA of a free program that uses LUC and triple
DES available. (uses gmp-1.3, only runs on Unix-like systems)

I'm making it available in the hope that people will grab it, look
it over and send comments, criticisms &c.

anon ftp to netcom.netcom.com
cd /pub/henderso

get lucas-0.3.4.tar.z (gzip format) it binary mode.

If you need gmp, you can also find it in the same directory.

Please don't export this outside of the U.S. and Canada.

--
Mark Henderson
[email protected] (personal account)