Electronic Contracts

>I believe if you really want it to hold up, you should use the
>Bellcore document signing service.  Has anyone heard of a company
>that would provide this on a non-research basis?

The Bellcore service is properly a timestamping service and not a
signature service.  Their timestamp is constructed out of hash
functions, not digital signatures.

The algorithm is patented.  Contact Bellcore for licensing.  I'm not
sure they are going to license; they may decide that they want all the
timestamping revenue themselves.

Eric