wimsey.bc.ca archive is back on line

Due to a disk failure the anonymous ftp cryptography archive
at wimsey.bc.ca (/pub/crypto) was off line for a couple of
months.

Well, it is back.

(If you haven't used it before, we're on the other end of
a slip link, so be please be patient, downloads take
a while).

As usual I'm asking that this archive not be used to
illegally export cryptographic products from Canada and
the U.S.

--
Mark Henderson
[email protected] (personal account)