Re: Verifying Privacy as an Upload/AI?

>> Since you stipulate human being copying and torturing (sounds like
>> tampering to me), I think this is not ultimate privacy.

>> When you call them, they can quiz you on your mental and physical health
>> to determine whether they should give you the keys...thus limiting the
>> ability of a torturer.

Oh, sure.

"Hi, Paul?  This is Marc.  I need your piece of my private key.  How
am I?  Just fine.  But if you don't give me the password, the guy
holding the phone has some very unpleasant looking surgical equipment
and there isn't an anaesthesiologist in sight, so I won't be fine for
long.  Just read it out loud, someone will key it in."

Need I say more?

		Marc