What do cypherpunks use?

Since Cypherpunks write code, I thought it might be interesting to find out
what kinds of systems cypherpunks USE.  If you would be so kind as to fill out
the included questionaire, I'll summerize.  Thanx in advance.

What kind of system do you use?

What OS do you use?

What mail reader do you use?

Which online services do you use?

Do you use pgp?  Which version?

If you use a personal computer, what communications program do you use?

| J. Michael Diehl ;-)  | I thought I was wrong once. | PGP KEY |
| [email protected] |   But, I was mistaken.      |available|
| [email protected]   |                             | Ask Me! |
+------"I'm just looking for the opportunity to be -------------+
|            Politically Incorrect!"   <Me>                     |
+-----If codes are outlawed, only criminals wil have codes.-----+
+----Is Big Brother in your phone?  If you don't know, ask me---+