Re: Term software development/design

   Stanton has a good idea, I think, about getting the developers of packages
like Qmodem to set up some kind of hooks for encryption.  Is anyone else from
the list going to the BBSCON in Colorado this August?  If not, I'll try to
ask about the possibility of supporting encryption in Qmodem, Telix, Procomm,
PC Board, TBBS, Major BBS, and Wildcat.  (And of course, offer a helpful
suggestion or two if they show any interest.)  It would be better if someone
better schooled in encryption than myself were going to be there, though.

                              Dr. Cat / Dragon's Eye Productions