Re: Lobbying for Cryptoprivacy, non-U.S.

> At the first CFP conference, Lawrence Tribe made this point extremely
> well, that the fundamental right of citizens should be invariant to
> technology.

That's surprising.  Tribe publicly peddles the leftist arguments for gun
control, including the one that the Founding Fathers never intended the
Second Amendment for weapons of today's lethality.  I wonder why he
doesn't see the parallel.
--
					Eric S. Raymond <[email protected]>