chain.zip uploaded

I just put chain.zip into the /pub/cypherpunks/incoming.  This is source
and an MSDOS executable for the "chain" utility I mentioned last week,
which works similarly to Karl Barrus's scripts for sending messages through
several remailers.  This program includes options for encrypting the
message for the recipient, and if run on a Unix system it can automatically
send the message to the first remailer in the chain.

I'm going to be off the list for a few days for personal reasons,
but if anyone has any comments or problems with the program, let
me know and I'll look into it when I get back.

Hal Finney
[email protected]