Tempest@home?

I'm really intrigued by the technology known as TEMPEST.  If a guy had a mind
to, is it possible to put together a do-it-yourself "tempest-aware" machine?
That is, could a guy buy supplies that would make his machine "quiet?"  If so,
would someone please tell me how!  This would be very usefull to many
cypherpunks and would be of (IMHO) general interest.  Thanx in advance.

BTW, this message was mailed by my pgp-aware, automatic mail script.
| J. Michael Diehl ;-)  | I thought I was wrong once. | PGP KEY |
| [email protected] |   But, I was mistaken.      |available|
| [email protected]   |                             | Ask Me! |
+------"I'm just looking for the opportunity to be -------------+
|            Politically Incorrect!"   <Me>                     |
+-----If codes are outlawed, only criminals wil have codes.-----+
+----Is Big Brother in your phone?  If you don't know, ask me---+