Mailing list request

SUBSCRIBE CYPHERPUNKS             CYPHERPUNK ECHO

-----

Hi!  I don't know if this is automated at your end, or if I should just
be emailing a request, so I'm doing both - I'd like to subscribe to the
cypherpunk mailing list under the name cypherpunk echo.  I'll be porting
the list to an area on my BBS.  Thanks for any help, if any is required.

Peter Wadsworth  - Sysop, Coconino County BBS, 415-861-8290
--
Cypherpunk Echo - via FidoNet node 1:125/1
UUCP: ...!uunet!kumr!shelter!28!Cypherpunk.Echo