Re: CryptoStacker Update

Re: possible problems with INT13

I may be mistaken, but I have this feeling that DPMI servers (including
MS Windows) react unkindly to people using INT13. This is certainly what
the Borland Open Architecture handbook says. If your program is resident
when such a server is running, it could throw up a General Protection
fault. I will check into this myself...

--
#      Jon Saville       |   Who alive can say, 'Thou art no   John Keats
#  [email protected]  |  Poet, may'st not tell thy dreams?'    1819