8088

Begin Quoted Message------------------------------------------------------

From: [email protected] (Robert J. Oot)

[discussion of pgp versions and locking removed, you all read it three times
already]
> > version 2.2 locks up 8088-based computers.  Version 2.1 does not.
                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > There is an unauthorized bug fix version, 2.21.  I use 2.2 as it runs
> > well on my system.
>
> Well, now I know.

 I was not aware that people still used that version of a computer.
An 8088????

PGP Public Key available via finger    "If its not UNIX, its crap"

Not everyone can afford to buy a new computer.  I myself am using a 286,
because though I want to buy a faster computer, I have no spare money.
I am using VMS to connect to the net for a similar reason.  I can't afford
my own net connection, so I borrow someone else's.  VMS with multinet is
considerably better for net.connections than turds in a toilet.  And an 8088
is considerably better for encryption and word processing than a pencil and
paper.

Don't be so arrogant.

Kragen