Re: alt.whistleblowing

[email protected] (J. Michael Diehl) writes:

>I just started reading the alt.whistleblowing newsgroup.  It would seem that

That is strange, I'm not getting anything here.  Maybe there is a
propagation problem.

What is the recommended action in this case?  Posting to alt.config,
or resending the newgroup message?

--
        Miron Cuperman <[email protected]> | NeXTmail/Mime ok
        Unix/C++/DSP,  consulting/contracting      | Public key avail