Rude CryptoStacker Suggestion

I have one possible suggestion that might speed up your goals of getting
an ecrypting filesystem on PC Clones, although I'm not exactly sure how
to put it politely:

Seeing as you're looking for encrypting filesystems to work on PC
clones, have you made sure such code doesn't exist already?  Why not
just scrounge through ftp sites (or archie) until you find an already
written DOS program that does what you like, and use it instead?  With
DOS's huge installed user base, I have an extremely difficult time
believing that this stuff doesn't already exist for it.

Ryan, I don't intend to demean your efforts to bring privacy to the hard
drives of the great unwashed masses, (especially if they really are
without options at this point)--on the contrary, it's quite a noble
goal, and would be a good programming project in its own right even if
other solutions do exist, but I'd hate to see you waste your efforts if
the same thing really exists elsewhere.

-Mark Shewmaker