Re: Blasting Bidzos Blather

Oh, here goes another Big Bad Corporation abusing our rights...!  Well, are
there any Libertarians out there who will please speak up for the right of
Bidzos & co to earn a legal profit any way they see fit...?  Or am I, the
token leftist in the crowd, going to stick my neck out solo on this one...?

Pardon my rhetoric, but I find it truly amazing how the much extolled rights
of private property can suddenly become a non-issue when you consider you've
found a bigger issue.   Some of us feel that way about ecology.

-gg