that cipher I wrote

Peter Davidson: thanks for the cycle tester!!!!!  hadn't thought about
testing a generator.  As for those generators, they are seeded with the key,
but, I messed it up by getting the primes in the wrong order.

What characteristics of the multiplier and modulator provide large periods?
--
Tyler Yip, UnixWeenie(tm)        \ God put me on Earth to accomplish a certain
email: [email protected]   \ number of things.  Right now I am so far