correction on pgp 2.3 problem

Please forgive me!

        It seems that the signature generated by the pgp
2.3 _IS_ good (according to 2.2), in any form.  It's just
that pgp 2.3 will not read a signature that is appended
to an ascii message and ascii armored.  If the signature
is in a separate file, or if it isn't armored, it will
read it fine.  Just not a message with the signature
block attached to it...

        So the problem is in the reading of the pgp signature
block, not in the generation of the signature.  I'm not very
adept at programming, but am trying to work my way through
it to see if I can find the problem.

        Sorry for the previous mistake.  Again, maybe
this is just my machine...

sean