Origin lines in remailers

to disseminate the instructions for remailer use among users not members
of this list.

One of the problems that has arisen is the retention of the origin lines
placed at the bottom of the outgoing message by various gates & net
whatnot (see bottom of this message for an example).

Just before I lost access to this list a few months ago, I know that
there was a discussion on how this problem could be solved with both the
Cypherpunks & Penet remailers, but a conclusion had not been reached by
the time I left.  I did not notice a reference to this problem/solution
in either the Penet or Cypherpunks remailer helpfiles (which seem to be
both unchanged from earlier this year).

If this problem has been solved, would some kind soul post the fix here
for us?

Thanks.

M.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12
--
M. Stirner - via RBBS-NET node 8:914/201
INTERNET: [email protected]