Re: Corporate Ethics and the Profit Margin

Re Robert.  Good one there, catching me saying "positive reinforcement for
PKP and negative reinforcement for AT&T." The thing is, I agree corporations
don't have feelings, but Jim Bidzos *does* have feelings and he is
singularly responsible as an individual, to a range of constituencies.  Some
of those constituencies have legal relationships such as stockholders.
Others are informal, such as Us Here.  But all of them come directly to HIM.
 That's not the case with AT&T which is a HUGE bureaucracy.  If someone
would find the single individual in AT&T who got them involved with the
Clipper thing, we might have an interesting round of questions to ask.  The
thing is though, once you're dealing with a specific person, the
relationship of adversariality has to be modified to take into account the
respect for the individual human being.

-gg