crypto pklite

I have a friend who wrote a gadget called EXELOCK.  It will throw
a password stub into the front of an of an EXE file.  Now, I'm sure
it doesn't use encryption but just compares the hash of the password to
a stored value.  However, I'm sure an IDEA or DES version could be implemented.
As for compression, no need to re-invent the wheel.  Simply run pklite
and then run the new EXELOCK on the result.

I'll contact this person and see if I can lay my hands on the  source
code for the gadget.
--
PGP 2.2 Key by finger