Re: triggerfish

Brian D Williams <[email protected]> wrote (re TRIGGERFISH):

>  It would be child's play for the NSA to accomplish this from
>orbit.....hmmmmm I wonder what they call it?

My guess would be that it can't be done.  Just getting up in a
light aircraft with a cell phone is instructive.  With every
cell site in 50 miles being about the same distance (even from
LEO) I don't think you could pick out a single conversation.

On the other hand, with enough directionality . . . . nah, the
antenna would be a monster.

Keith