Remailer at rebma.mn.org

* Reply to msg originally in CYPHERPUNKS

 Uu> My apologies to anyone who has tried to use the anonymous remailer at
 Uu> rebma.mn.org in the past several weeks.

 Uu> I  imagine that people who weren't successful were
 Uu> experimenters who chalked up the failure to something they'd done
 Uu> wrong.

I did, indeed!

 Uu> It's working again, now.

 Uu> Here's the PGP key.

Does this remailer _require_ an encrypted header, or will it take the

|       ::
|       Request-Remailing-To:

plaintext command?

* <[email protected]> - PGP Key D30909 via servers *
* > What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not  <*
* > warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit <*
* > of resistance?  Let them take arms!" - Thomas Jefferson, 1787  <*
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12
--
M. Stirner - via RBBS-NET node 8:914/201
INTERNET: [email protected]