Re: Remailer ping test

From: [email protected]

This is distressing.  I just used some of these (1, 2, and 9, which has
just been brought back up) with no problems.  Have any of these remailers
been going up and down?  I've found service to be a bit unpredictable in
the past.  It's a pain to have to test remailers first before each use, and
I can't ping from my site, which makes things even more inconvenient.  Has
anyone else experienced intermittent problems with these reamailers?  Is
there any reason why they should work from some sites and not others?

   --Dave.