Re: End to End encryption for PC AND UNIX

> Does anyone out there know if there is a program that will encrypt everything going over the phone line between a IBM MSDOS computer and a unix system?

I wrote such a program, but no MSDOS port exists.  I have a Unix end
that runs a shell while doing encrpytion and decryption, and an
Amiga end that is built on top of a P.D. term program.
Someone volunteered to do a DOS port at one point but I havent
heard anything from them.  I'm thinking of putting in a little
time and putting together something simple just so something exists
and people can see how it was done (if they care to make something
with more bells and whistles).
  The code is on soda in one of the cypherpunks directories under
the name of link1.0.tar.Z, Ami-link1.0-src.lha and Ami-link1.0.lha