REMAIL: Howto Post Anon to (almost?) any Newsgroup

This subject came up here a few months ago.  I can report that
I was able to post to the rec.video.cable-tv newsgroup anonymously
through the wimsey remailer plus [email protected].

Send the following to

   Remailer <[email protected]>

all PGP encrypted with key

   pub  1024/B5A32F 1992/12/13  Remailer <[email protected]>

To: [email protected]
Subject: <subject to appear in post>
<blank line>
Text to appear in anonymous post to newsgroup "group-name"

"Group-name" is the name of the newsgroup with dashes "-" substituted
for periods ".".  Where the name already contains a dash, just leave
it alone.  So, for example, rec.video.cable-tv becomes
rec-video-cable-tv.

Note that with the wimsey remailer, anything not encrypted is
discarded, so no need to worry about your automatic sig.

Here is how the anonymous post appears:

[Newsgroup rec.video.cable-tv]

Post: 614 of 619