Re: Boston cpunx mtg Jul 10?

>> A good time for the Next Boston area Cypherpunks meeting would be
>> the second saturday of July--july 10, at 6 PM EDT.
>>
>> At least that would be good for me, and easy to remember since it's
>> the canonical time...

I'll be out of town for IETF.

Since I'll be attending a DigiCash technical presentation (by David
Chaum) and a new "Internet Mercantile Protocols" BOF session, I think
I'll have something to offer the group :-) I return on the 18th.  But
my mother's birthday is the next weekend.  Damn.  I hate scheduling.
Maybe we should just have an August meeting, too :-)

Is anybody else here going to IETF?  I'd like to meet up with anyone
who is.

		Marc