Cypherpunks brocures needed - Feedback welcome

  I am setting up some info tables at various upcoming events and
partys.    I want to make up a flier for those attending,  and would
like for someone in cypherpunks to please draft up what the flier should
say.

   It should basically say what the goals of the Cypherpunks are,
what they do,  and stress the issues at stake,  IE:  Clipper ship
proposal,  promoting private data encryption,  and the like.

   The flier will be an 8 1/2 by 11 paper,  and I plan on making
about 50 of them initially.    I would like someone here to help me
with the wording.    It should be brief,   and give just enough
information to help our cause.

   Last call for Laptops.  I have someone who has PC-DOS laptop,
and we need someone with a Mac laptop,  and we then have all bases
covered.

Thanx