Re: "Wired" has more than one cover--why?

On Sat, 3 Jul 1993, Timothy C. May wrote:

> I noticed that some copies of the latest "Wired" have Peter Gabriel on the
> cover and others have Mitch Kapor on the cover. What gives?

 I don't know if this is related to it or not but I work in a magazine
store and when we received the latest issue, I noticed that our invoice
said something like "West Coast Edition" or something similar. Perhaps the
different editions have different covers?