Non-cypherpunk question.

>I just started reading this mailing list and I've run into a few problems
>reading some of the messages because they include MIME information
>which my copy of MH chokes on for some reason. It doesn't like the x-text
>and text/x-pgp content-types. Would anybody on this list have a fix for
>that so I can continue to read this list with MH? Any help would be appreciated.

I use elm to read the list and it barfs on metamail messages as metamail hasnt
been installed. What i did was to get cat.c and remove the arg checks so it
didnt try to interpret the metamail switches elm piped to it and to not report
missing files. Then it just catted it's arguements so /tmp/mail-aa0127 is catted
and piped through less so i am able to read metamail (which are just nomal messages
with a different Content-Type: line int he header anyway). Bit of a kludge but it
works.

Mark
[email protected]