On the medium being the message

I was eating lunch today, staring at the cover of "Wired", when the phrase
"The medium..." caught my eye.  This set off a whole train of thought on
message concealibility, like hiding messages in, say, the order of headers
in a posting, or the "Reply-To:" header, or even the words in subsequent
postings to a newsgroup.  Who would ever think to look at, say, the third
word in every posting Tim makes to alt.whatever newsgroup?  Or in the "Date:"
field, or in the "Message-ID:" field, or ... or ... or ...

Hmmm.  Food for thought.
--
Ed Carp				[email protected]			510/659-9560
   For anonymous mailers -->   [email protected]