Re: Encrypted list software

Your message dated: Tue, 06 Jul 1993 21:03:30 PDT

>I've had a couple of people ask to have their names added to the
>encrypted list forwarder I put together.  I'm soliciting feedback on
>how this service should work.
>
>I wonder if it would be better for it to encrypt the whole message, headers
>and body together, then to mail that with a fresh new header that would
>show nothing about the original message.

I think encrypting who the message is from and the subject would be
best that way I can have a subject of "Plans to Kill Pauly Shore"
after I decrypt the message.

For how the service should work, I think you should look into MIME. You
can include encrypted text that will decrypt when you read it with
your mail program.

Chris