Re: Live for today

> It is true we haven't deployed digital cash, nor have we set up data
> havens in cyberspace, nor a bunch of other things, but these things
> are instrinsically hard to pull off. Someday they'll come.

Could someone please define a 'data haven'?  I understand digitial
cash, it is exactly what it sounds like.  However, in the context I've heard
data haven used in, then there is much more than simply keeping one's
data encrypted on your local hard drive.

Still learning and trying to understand all of these things.

--
Pat Hykkonen, N5NPL                     Texas State Technical College at Waco
Internet: {pat,postmaster,root}@tstc.edu       Instructional Network Services