hello

 hey there.  I just joined the group about a week ago and have held off writting, until I sort of got a feel
 for what goes on.  I still don't think I have the feel for it , but what the hell I'm writting anyway.

 If it is possible is there anyone who could take a little time to give  me a few hints on how to send, receive, and
forward encyrpted messages.

any help at all would be appreciated.
					Thanx,
	                                    			   Steve Milligan
					   [email protected]
				"George Washington fought for his country and
				 ended up in the White House...
				 Sitting Bull fought for HIS country and ended
				 up in a tent show."