Re: John Gilmores' matchbook cover idea

I have made a mockup of what it 'should' (note my quotations) look like.
I'd appreciate it if some of you would take the time to ftp the .eps and
dump it to the nearest postscript printer. Let me know what you think
about the text and the font sizes, also what you think about the layout.

Does anyone want to pursue this?

Let me know, I think they might be pretty nice looking (and a way to get
our name (& cause) known).

Matt

Matt Thomlinson                               Say no to the Wiretap Chip!
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: [email protected]      	    phone: (206) 528-5732
PGP 2.2  key available via email or finger [email protected]