Re: Motorola phones

     >Anyone know anything about Motorola's new phones (models VST 100, VST
     >350, VST 550, locally priced at $179, $249 and $299 Canadian)?

        I have the 550.  It has a demo mode on it so that you can hear what
     it sounds like to other phones.  I is one of the few phones that will
     work in my office (because of all of the EMI).  The range doesn't seem
     to be as good as the AT&T phone.  People seem to be able to tell that
     I am using it as opposed to when I used my AT&T cordless (it was
     stolen).  The sound on my end is _very_ clear.

        I tried out the demo mode and you can possible pick out a few words
     on it.  I feel much safer using it as apposed to other cordless
     phones.  The only company that I have seen sell the Motorola is Sears.

         2
     -- C  --