PGP in emacs rmail

There's one mode (that I'm not going to post without asking the author
first) that uses terminal-mode... however, pgp-2.2 had a feature added
which should make it much easier to write one, namely it lets you
specify that a key gets stuffed in via a file descriptor -- so you run
pgp (using a pty, rather than a pipe), feed it the private key
password, then the file, and it spits back the text (and other info.)
I've been lazy, and haven't actually implemented it, but it's much
cleaner than terminal mode (since you're trusting emacs with your key
anyway, having it read the input isn't much of a problem, though I'd
suggest a "limit coredumpsize 0" first :-)
				_Mark_ <[email protected]>
				MIT Student Information Processing Board
				Cygnus Support <[email protected]>