Re: ANON: Steshenko, nntp

On Thu, 8 Jul 1993 [email protected] wrote:

> (If you missed the post to alt.comp.acad-freedom.talk and various
> other groups and don't get usenet let me know and I'll post it to the
> list if there is enough interest.  I'm not sure if email copies I sent
> out made it since some bounces occured.  Plus the good old "cannot
> deliver for 3 days; message queued" sort of error.)

I'd like to see this...

A couple of points...  It looks like you were trying to stress test
of your message, but no matching signature block...  And it is kind of
annoying to the rest of the group to request "let me know and I'll..." and
then use an anonymous remailer to prevent replies...  Oh well...

--
Nick MacDonald               | NMD on IRC
[email protected]  | PGP 2.1 Public key available via finger