Re: If the cypherpunks list gets this, the loop is at pro-sol.cts.com

[email protected] writes:

>There's been a message loop running in cypherpunks today.  Did you guys
>add [email protected] to your local list or something?  Please remove
>it, if so!
>
>	John Gilmore
>	[email protected]

No.  Our local list alias is "cypherpunks-list" and the only recipient is an
incoming news processor that posts messages in a local newsgroup
(pro.cypherpunks).  The only transmissions to the [email protected]
address are when posts are made in our local newsgroup.

I will double-check everything though.

 /\/\  Morgan Davis Group (619/670-0563)
/ /__\  Internet: [email protected]