REMAILER: really anon?

If you can trace the origin (sender) of this message please send me mail
personally rather than to the list.  I'm using my favorite remailer here
and I want to make sure it's working right.

I have sent mail to the below sites as a test for anonymous remailing
returns and to see what headers I get back. It has been maybe 4 days now
since I began this experiment, some of the sites below have still not
remailed my test message.

My main curiosity in this quest is to determine what each header will look
like when the mail is recieved.  I think this is important in determining
which remailer to use.

The below is the list of remailers with the "unique header to remailer" info
below each site number.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, please send a follow up
message to the cypher list with your address included and "Re: Unique
header".  I'm really not too concerned about remaining anonymous (that is,
I will come out of hiding), I just want to see if this scheme is really
airtight!

Thanks!
-z

 **Please take note of remailer 12 of this list.**

The typical header received looks similar to the below:
(I have removed the date, time, etc. to protect my privacy)