Re: Remailer test

[email protected] (M. Stirner) wrote

> I received the test message via the [email protected] quickly &
> without problems.  I have yet to get the other messages, nearly a week
> later.  With the exception of [email protected], all of these have
> been habitually unresponsive to regular tests.  I have been able to get
> the soda remaier to work once, & with the efforts of the remailer
> operator, was able to get the phantom remailer to work once.

Hm...something funny is going on here.  I test the remailers about
once every other week and generally here from all of them!  Can I try
sending mail to you through each remailer?  Maybe this will help
figure out the ones which can't reach you.

> Which remailers claim to be able to mail directly to newsgroups?

As far as I know, none of the remailers mail directly to newsgroups.
But, you can have them remail to an email-to-usenet gateway like
[email protected].  There are others (pws.bull.com, decwrl's,
demon); I'll find my list and send it.

| Karl L. Barrus                    |
| [email protected]             | <- preferred address
| [email protected] (NeXTMail) |