Re: anonymous mail

First off, I'm not a [l,L]ibertarian.  For the most part, I've found
them to be closeted Amway salesdroids who give lip service to civil
rights and who are only interested in their 'right' to make as much
money as possible at the expense of everyone else's rights.

Most of my exposure to [l,L]ibertarianism has been in Texas, however,
so maybe there's hope for the party as a whole.

David Mandl writes:
>If the State had pulled something like
>this, you'd be screaming your head off, but when a "private" corporation does
>it, you not only don't protest, but actually cheer them on?  This is just the

Saying that 'group <x> should be happy' is not cheering on anyone.
Get a clue.

 > Looking at your email address, I notice that you're an employee of mine.  I

Actually, I'm an employee of Computer Sciences Corporation.

 > strongly disapprove of your using this ID for your own leisure activities.

What makes you think this is 'leisure activity'?