Bay area August cypherpunks mtg

edgar> If there is any interest, I will bring both soft and hard-copies
edgar> to the next Physical Meeting, which I presume will take place
edgar> on the 2nd Sat of August, 8/8, noon, at Cygnus in Mtn. View.
edgar> (I didn't see any announcement/agenda for the July meeting, but
edgar> I understand it occurred anyway).

8/8 is a Sunday, what's the deal?  I'm a newbie on this the
cypherpunks list and would be very interested in attending.  Could
someone post details?  Thanks.