Key revoked.

     To whom it may concern:

     I have completely destroyed my rsa encryption key, ID 700903.  This key
is no longer valid and any messages or files encrypted with it will be
ABSOLUTELY UNREADABLE by me.  My new key will be available via finger or the
key servers.  Thank you.
| J. Michael Diehl ;-)  | I thought I was wrong once. | PGP KEY |
| [email protected] |   But, I was mistaken.      |available|
| [email protected]   |                             | Ask Me! |
+------"I'm just looking for the opportunity to be -------------+
|            Politically Incorrect!"   <Me>                     |
+-----If codes are outlawed, only criminals wil have codes.-----+
+----Is Big Brother in your phone?  If you don't know, ask me---+