Tshirts(was Drug Joke

As we are now engaged in a battle of wits with the opposition
who being non compos mentis, are effectively composed of legions
of armed illiterate thugs spoting the words national security
May I suggest shirts from H+H Enterpises which are a copy of the
bill of rights on back and the US Constition on front...
Maybe the "cypherpunks t-shirt us version could
be a listing of the U.S. Patent numbers on PKC's in the US
with a red slash circle overlaid(the somewhat universal
symbol of negation) on front
 with specific excerpts from the ECPA on the back
 possibly the 1st, 4, 5 and 9th amendments could also
be fitted in
What do you think...
(hmm mabe a pen vs sword motif?)

    cheers
    kelly
p.s. the effect of the above could be to remind the Agent Tim Foleys
of the world that we DO indeed have rights...