oodles of Cypherpunk T-shirt ideas

Hello, I've been following the T-shirt & cypherpunk meanderings. Fun! A few ideas:

- as for graphic designs, it is amazingly easy to get absolutely
stunning graphics from raytracers & fractal image generators. I would
suggest chrome or glass letterings on checkerboard planes stretching to
infinity (does anyone know of sites for 3d letter geometries?)

- the merchandising could be potentially lucrative, esp. if the designs
are beautiful and inspiring and interesting to people that have no
connections to the group directly. I suggest that a cypherpunk fund be
set up for some modest percentage of profits for group projects, such
as meetings or mailings or whatever. sellers should indicate how much
they will donate. If you think the fund would be mismanaged (money has
a tendency to warp people), feel free to donate nothing!

- In some ways the shirts should be very broadly appealing, if they are
then many non-cyberpunks will buy them and our message will spread like a virus!

Here are a lot of brainstormed ideas for mottos. If anyone makes
fantastic profit from them I get a share :) A long time ago (in
cyberspatial terms), I suggested `Cypherpunks do it secretly!' for T
shirts, so I've had plenty of time to think!

- Cypherpunks: The Cyberspatial Colonialists
- We the Cypherpunks, In Order to Form a More Perfect Cyberspace
- Give Me Privacy or Give Me Stealth
- I Regret that I have but One Life to Live in Cyberspace
- I Regret that I have but One Tshirt for the Cypherpunks
- Ask *not* what the NSA can do for you; ask what you can do to the NSA!
- Clip the Clipper (picture of crushed/exploding chip under hammered, clenched fist)
- NSA with circle/red line through it
- Stop the Spooks! circle/red line through spy figure
- Cypherpunks: Guerrila Cryptologists. Picture of rambo-like figure
wielding a sword like a pen. Maybe PGP themes here.
- Cypherpunks vs. National Spooks Anonymous (jab at NSA). The idea here
would be to mimic/parody a t-shirt for a big sporting event.
- Cypherpunks with variation on Markoff's quote: no more
self-consciously ornery group in all of cyberspace!
- Picture of Jefferson with caption Grade A Cypherpunk (I kind of like this one)
- Key Escrow: Good Enough for Sternlight & Denning (a real inside joke)
- Key Escrow: as Safe as a (Government-Insured) Savings and Loan
- Key Escrow: As American as Violating the Constitution
- Key Escrow: Big Brother is Listening
- Clipper: U.S. Social Insecurity
- Key Escrow: Lock It Up and Throw Away the Key
- Key Escrow: Lock It Up and Give Away the Key
- Picture of a lock & key. Cypherpunks: the Key to the Codes.
- How about a variation on the $20 bill design with Jefferson on it but
other pictures elsewhere on the bill. Maybe text all in those
computer-type fonts. Digital Cash. In Cryptography We Trust (a bit
pagan, but oh well). Legal tender for all debts, public and private.
- Cypherpunks: Patriotic Cyberspatial Citizens. Picture of U.S. flag
flapping with digital variations. Maybe computer screens in the place of stars?
- Cypherpunks: The New World Order.
- Has anyone seen any endangered bureacrats? (another real inside joke)
- How about some quotes from the Steve Jackson trial where the judge
really hammered at T. Foley?
- Operation SunDevil: Exactly as Planned
- ``If it had gone off exactly as planned, everything would have been
perfect'' (FBI quote on the Waco raid, but works for Steve Jackson, Clipper, etc.)
- `I'm not sure if people should have been involved' (Paraphrase, Denning)
- `We haven't had problems with encryption yet but if we do there's
going to be a lot of dead bodies lying around' (Paraphrase, FBI)
- April 16th, 1993: a Day that will Live in Infamy
- National Security: the root password to the constitution (tx. Ferguson)
- Clipper: Only A Chip Away at Your Privacy
- Big Brother is watching YOU (picture of those pointing Uncle Sam
pictures, dressed like a spy?)
- Cryptography is like Nitroglycerin. Or the question, what's the
difference between cryptography and nitroglycerin? (No answer!) Picture
of exploding chip on rear?
- Cypherpunks: the Big Mother of Big Brother (could be misconstrued)
- Cypherpunks: { Someone, Anyone, Everyone } Other than Big Brother
- We have Nothing to Lose but our Freedom
- Caveat Encryptor (anti Clipper picture)
- Cypherpunks: The Bug Bashers, or The Debuggers (this would cover both
wiretapping and programming).
- { NSA, FBI, Wiretapping, Clipper }: as American as J. Edgar Hoover (hehe).
- Cypherpunks: The Patriots Without a Country but With a Computer
- Cypherpunks: Assaulting the Putrid Palace (picture of crumbling castle? beseiged?)
- Cypherpunks: Cryptographic { Revolutionaries, subversives }
- Save Cyberspace - Nuke the NSA (bad pun on other stickers)
- Cypherpunks: Largely EFFective
- ``We are taking a great step toward a society where privacy is the
realm only of the rich'' (paraphrase, W. Diffie).
- Nothing is Sacred in Cyberspace
- Privacy: Worth Protecting
- Cryptography: Digital Draperies
- Cryptography: The Fences of Cyberspace (Good Fences make Good Neighbors).
- Front: Attention! Recruiting Professional Voyeurs! Back: send resume
to [address of NSA] (picture of depraved lecher looking through keyhole?)
- Practice Safe Sends. Cypherpunks. (PGP theme)
- Cypherpunks: the Cyberspatial Entrepreneurs.
- I Pledge Allegiance to Cyberspace
- I Pledge Disobedience to the NSA
- NSA: Safe From the Democratic Process (jab at aloofness from accountability)
- Cryptography for the Unwashed Masses
- Public Key Cryptography: Recipe for Revolution
- Cypherpunks: Founding Fathers of Netocracy (Modemocracy)
- NSA: The Abuses Are Behind { Us, It }
- NSA: Behind Us All The Way
- NSA: Still Hot Stuff after the Cold War (back: why is that, anyway?)
- NSA: Keeping Up with the Joneses
- NSA: Alive as the Soviet Union
- NSA: Frozen in Time
- NSA: Making It and Breaking It
- The Cypherpunks say, `No Such Agency!'.
- NSA: worst of the TLAs (really inside: three letter acronyms)
- NSA: Thanks to Your Taxes, State of the Art in Privacy Deprivation
- Cypherpunks: rebels with a cause (from Wired article?)
- Front: Old Spooks Never Die. Back: has anyone seen Jack Kevorkian around?
- NSA: official gov't agency for exterminating boogeymen. Call [x]
- NSA: The Government's Closet. (Picture of closet with skeletons)
- NSA: In the Dark (picture of dracula in coffin, hiding from sun?)

shew, that will do it for *now* :)