Re: Tee-shirt

Here is my vote for a tee shirt below.  People are always asking my what
"/nev/dull" means on one of my T shirts, so I'd like it to be
understandable to more people (and my C++ tee shirt with
Bjarne Stroustrup on the front with a screw going through his head
is understood by almost *no one*...)

>From: "L. Detweiler" <[email protected]>

On the front:

>- Big Brother is watching YOU (picture of those pointing Uncle Sam
>pictures, dressed like a spy)

On the back:

Random dot stereogram with the combined image that says "Cypherpunk"
or "Crypto" and under it, a plain text message:
	"Eternal Vigilance for your Privacy".

Paul E. Baclace
[email protected]