PGP 2.3 for Amiga

	I've just finished a trial run of PGP 2.3 for the Amiga and have
some news to report.  It is a bit buggy.  Had trouble signing and
encrypting with my secret key.  Is 2.3 backward compatible with 2.2?  I'm
running an A3000T with an '040 accelerator @ 25mhz.  Please let me know if
any of you have experienced similar problems.  Thanx in advance!

						Jeremy Smith
						[email protected]