From: [email protected] (Peter J Menchetti)
Newsgroups: alt.cyberpunk.tech
Subject: VINYL STICKERS: NEW PRICES, BETTER QUALITY
Date: 18 Jul 1993 00:11:00 GMT

I have new prices on my vinyl stickers. They are now SCREEN PRINTED
so that the vinyl will NOT scratch off. My prices are now lower and
the stickers are better.

Anyone interested in these VINYL WEATHERPROOF GLOSSY STICKERS should
email [email protected] for details.

They are CHEAP. $15 buys 100 cassette sized 2-color vinyl stickers!

Pete Menchetti  ** Vinyl stickers for cheap, email me! **