anonymous email article

I had received a forwarded post about you writing an article
about anonymous email and misc. other things dealing with Cyberpunk
subculture... May I ask for what publication you are writing this
and it distribution purposes...

I have been in the "Cyberpunk" atmospherical genere for many years now,
I also am a writer.  I am currently working on a book about the government
and their shitty recklessness dealing with such problems...

I am interested in coresponding with other writers, please do reply soon
and I might be able to contribute to your efforts.

-Paris